Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 27 July 2020

Christmas Animals at Christmas with the Cuties

Hi Crafters

Welcome to my blog been very strange few weeks
ended up back into the office to work. 
After 16 weeks working at home on kitchen table.
Feels good to be back in the office even being on my own most days
Rest of the staff due back in August.

Feeling sad at moment due to one of neighbours wife and my parents close
friend die last Friday.  Just a general operation which getting infections, so sad RIP Mary.

So today I have my design team card for 
Christmas with the Cuties

Our sponsor is Di's Digital Stamps


                                                                             My Card
using image I purchased 

Materials
5 x 5 card
old stash papers
green card
sentiment and wooden snowflake
promarkers


Cheers
Sue N

Stay safe and happy !

5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image Sue. Sorry to hear about your family friend. Hugs Emmax

susan said...

My condolences on the loss of your neighbor and friend.
On a happier note, I love this cute card, with its cute animals. Nice idea to round the corners, too. I like the circle sentiment on this and the wooden snowflakes are adorable. Great card!
Stay safe and healthy!

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue with a sweet image. So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

That bear is so cute Sue, such a lovely card. Sorry to hear about your neighbour xx

Julie said...

Super cute card
Julie t