Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 29 March 2020

Cupcake Home Time


Hi Crafters

Had week and half working from home, just need to keep to the routine
Keep having walk to the bottom of the garden to get fresh air.
Wish we all could wake up from this nightmare, 
feeling life isn't going to be the same again

Today I have my card for my design team for 
Kinda Cute by Patricia

Here's my card for new release at Kinda Cute by Patricia

Cupcake House Image 

My Card

Materials
5 x 5 white card
sentiment, butterfly punch
yellow and purple card
promarkers

KEEP SAFE

Cheers
Sue N
xx

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this looks yummy, Sue.....sending hugs

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, a fabulous cupcake and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Aww that's cute, Sue! Great colour combo x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card Sue, pretty design.
Sending hugs. Stay safe xx

susan said...

Love your card, Sue! Great colors to give us a bit if cheerfulness now.

Keep safe and healthy, my friend!

Hugs, Susan

EmmaT said...

Delicious card and image, love the colours you went with. Its good that you can walk about the garden, must be awful for those without gardens. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

Sarah said...

What a sweet card sue, love the lemon and purple combo. I have a feeling you may be right about things never being the same again xx