Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 11 November 2019

Add a animal at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Went into the garden today and saw three squirrels 
enjoying the bread and nuts on the bird table.
Usually they fight with each other but these three must of been family.
They just touched each other and nibbled they fur coats.
One of them came up to me very close no doubt looking for food.

Just finish 30 card order of Christmas theme shaker cards, 
now I can start my own cards.

Been quite a mad week with the flood warnings
 in our area and close family where they live.   

Turned a bit cooler now so jumpers and 
long coats came out of the wardrobe.

Today I have my design team card for Cutie Pie Challenge, 
 with our sponsor being Di' Digi Images,
 so I treated myself to this delightful 
little Christmas bear with pudding.

My Card
Materials
5 x 5 white card
backing papers from LOTV old satsh
red glitter washi tape
wooden merry xmas, tree and bow
coloured with promarkers


See you all again soon

Cheers
Sue N
xx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a cute image and lovely plaid papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. The squirrels sound lovely, my mum has a couple that come and i can watch them for hours. Emmax

Jane Savage said...

Do love a bit of tartan on a card and it looks so fabulous with that super cute image! xx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Sue, I am partial to a bit of plaid too. Hope that you are still safe from the flooding, we have been watching the TV in shock for your part of the country, stay safe. How lovely to have squirrels making use of your garden buffet!! xx

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous!!! The colours and the tartan papers give it such a warm feel....I do hope that this little best doesn't drop the pudding though