Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 24 June 2019

Spots and Dots over at Christmas with the Cuties

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my little blog, already half way
through 2019, just flying by.

So today I have my card for Christmas with the Cuties,


 The theme for this challenge is
Spots and Dots

No sponsor so just for fun challenge theme.

My Design Team Card


Materials
5 x 5 scalloped card
spotted papers old stash
star embellishments
sentiment
image from hobby house kit


Cheers all 
Sue N
xxx

6 comments:

susan said...

I love this card! I love Christmas images and this is a really cute one. Great papers and the stars are terrific on this. Love the "Merry Christmas" embellishment, too. It looks like it is made of metal, so it is unusual and draws your attention immediately. Great job!

Lynne said...

A super card Sue x

Jane Savage said...

Lovely card, Sue! Love those dark reds! xx

Pat said...

Great card Sue, cute image and lovely bp.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Sue, love the rich colours xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers. Emma