Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 16 March 2018

Who's up to a race !!!

Hi Crafters

It's time for Team B at Colour Crazy Challenge,
we got the opportunity to work with
Doctor Digis House of Stamps images.
This one called Flossie Bumblethorpe

My Card
My DT Card For Colour Crazy Challenge


Materials
6 x 6 white scalloped card
papers from craftwork cards 6 x 6 paper pad
purple gems and handbag sentiment
Image coloured with promarkers

Challenge Entry

crafting with an attitude challenge
crafty creations challenges
the crafty addicts challenge

Cheers
Sue N
xx



5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

He he this is brilliant, Sue! Fab colour combo!
Have a good weekend! xxx

Sarah said...

What a great card, I love the colours and she is a fab image xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Sue, I love this image I used it for my Mum's 70th birthday as she had recently had to start using a zimmer frame Lol she took it in good spirits thankfully :)
Hugs Kaz xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Emma

sweetpea said...

Fun card, Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT