Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 22 December 2017

My Fourth Card for Colour Crazy Guest Desinger

Hi Crafters

Wow 3 more sleeps........

Merry Christmas

Today I have my fourth card for my Guest Designer Spot at Colour Crazy Challenge,
it's always anything Goes with this with us able to use a sponsor's image,
This time we could used our own stash
I used a digital image from Winnie White Christmas USB Stick
One thing we must use is some ribbon for the sponsor Crafty Ribbons

My Card

Materials
Promarkers 
Happy Christmas sentiment
Blue Ribbon
papers from LOTV blue Christmas
snowflake stickers
3d snow 


Challenge entry

I love promakers challenge


Cheers
Sue N
xx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, a sweet image and lovely soft blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lilibet said...

Fabulous card - love the layout and image. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers - Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

Lilibet said...

Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers - Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x