Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 8 April 2016

New Release at CSD - Day 4


Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my little blog world of crafting.
Thanks for the page views and new followers.

Just recently joined Facebook to show my cards and
joined lots of crafty stuff pages,
 they all seem to have their offers on facebook and ideas there also.
So took the plunge and joined.

Today I have my card made for Crafty Sentiments Designs New April Release - Day 4.



It was such a beautiful bright day outside so I took the picture of this card outside, 
happy with the outcome.

I have used the image/stamp called Cookie, chasing ball.
Used shaped dies, paw stamp, wooden button bone shape, 
ribbon with paw prints on, used old paper and paw card stash.  
Nicely finished off with Britday Wishes sentiment.

My Card





Cheers
Sue
xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cookie is such a cutie Sue and you have done a great job. I love it when I can take photographs outside, the colours are so much truer xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, Cookie is just so cute, great card design and bp.

Pat xx