Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 11 July 2014

Chocolate Coffee Card Challenge 69 - For the birds


Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for the challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards.
My DT card is using an image from Meljens Digi Images, who are the sponsor for this challenge.
Image is called "Little Bird Shower"
Theme is "For the Birds"




My Card


Close up




Materials
spectrum noir  bt7dr3 tn8 gb8 gb10 bt1 dg3 tn7 tb1 cg2 bt5 tb2 ct4 bg2
6 x 6 white scalloped card
happy birthday brown card
patterned paper
light brown paper
brown card
sentiment from craftwork cards
bird cage metal embellishment


Challenge entry 
Cheers
Sue
xx

5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous design, Sue! Great colouring and I love that metal charm!
Have a lovely weekend! xx

Sarah said...

Love it Sue!! What a fabulous image (beats filling the bird bath every day!!) and I love the charm too xx

Lisa xx said...

What a sweet card Sue, this image made me smile xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, super cute fun image and great design. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Pat xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

What an adorable chicken and I love that bird cage embellishment in the corner. Thanks for commenting on my blog.