Followers - A Big Thank You

Saturday 17 February 2018

Wedding Anniversary Dance

Hi Crafters

Wow, lots of cards for you all this week.
Gosh late night last night went to the Goole & Howden Business Awards
Black tie Event, my handsome husband by my side.
Gosh my boss Peter won Lifetime Achievement Award.
Congratulations Peter very well deserved.

Today I have my card for Kinda Cute Digital Images by Patricia
The store link HERE
So proud to be on this design team and
working with so many delightful characters.


This time I have I am using one of the
new February release images 
Wedding couple.

You can use this image for a 
Wedding Anniversary card as well.

My Card

Materials
8 x 8 scalloped white card
Papers from Craftwork cards 8 x 8 pad
and sentiments from same couple
grey paper
coloured with promarkers with
white gel pen to make spotted background


Challenge entry





Cheers
Sue N
xx

9 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, gtreat make Sue.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card. Emma

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful wedding anniversary card and pretty papers x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Sue, love the image and your background is very impressive, such a good idea!! You must be very proud to be working for an award winning boss, I bet it was a lovely night xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a sweet image and lovely pastel papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Patricia Alvarez said...

So pretty Sue!!! I love it! Thanks!! xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

Jane Savage said...

Really sweet image, Sue and I love the layout! Many congrats to your boss on his award! Sounds like a fab night out was had by all! xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, this is really sweet, Liz x