Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 8 December 2017

Simply Santa - 3rd card for Colour Crazy Challenge

Hi Crafters

Wow into December now.
Last Sunday I did my Christmas stall at my local, enjoyable afternoon.

Today I have my third card for my Guest Designer Spot at Colour Crazy Challenge,
it's always anything Goes with this with us able to use a sponsor's image,
this one is from Dr Digi,
Called Simply Santa

My Card


Materials

Old stash papers 
merry Christmas peel off
wooden Christmas tree
santa hat pin
coloured with promarkers 


Challenge entry

Let's Craft and Create Challenge
Crafty Girlz Challenge 
Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge
That's Crafty Challenge


Cheers
Sue N
xxxx

9 comments:

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card. Emma

Carole Pollard said...

What a fab Santa and a great card Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Wonderful Santa and I love the papers and little santa hat
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fabulous Santa and great design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a fun card Sue!! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a super Santa he is! Thank you for sharing and join in with the That's Crafty Blog Challenge.
Best Wishes Tracey DT

Planetsusie said...

What a super card and I love Dr Digi images! Great layout too. Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you and I hope we see you again very soon. Sue Pxxx DT

PS Your meerkat is totally wonderful. I would love to see them in the wild.

Sue Nicholson said...

THank you, so would I. thanks for your lovely comment.

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable card, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
Sherry x - DT for Let's Craft & Create