Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 13 November 2017

Give a Bear Hugs at Cutie Pie Challenge


Hi Crafters

Well going to be a mad week this week at work we
have a VAT Inspection for two of the companies.
Been told they be in for two full days................

Had another cold this week which has left me with a barking cough.

Today I have my design team card for 
Cutie Pie Challenge
It's the theme Bear Hugs

""I used a punch saying let it snow but sadly fell apart after
one punch if anyone knows where I can get another much appreciated.""

Lisa will be giving  away a set of House Mouse Stamps

to the winner this time.


So the design team got the chance to used our own
crafty stash of images for the Bear Hugs theme.

I have used Digi Stamp Boutique Image called
Polar Bear with penguin image from Arctic Fun Set

My Card

Materials
6 x 6 white scalloped card
LOTV blue spotted backing paper
dark, light blue card
stitch square dies set
icicle die
snowflakes
let it snow punch (but it collapse and broke after punching this)


Challenge entry

digi stamp boutique november competition

glitter and sparkle challenge 265

crafting from the heart 

polka doodles challenge week 45

Crafty friends challenge 

Cheers
Sue N
xxxx


13 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and the image is so adorable x

Bev said...

Adorably cute image I love the icicle border. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Polkadoodles

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card Sue...two cheerful looking characters

Sarah said...

Such a great card Sue, the icicles look fantastic and I love the digistamp boutique image. What a shame that your punch fell apart, I will put my thinking cap on xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Pat K said...

Wonderful frosty card Sue with a very sweet image. Pat K xx

Jane Savage said...

Aww this is so cute, Sue! Adore that icicle border...just perfect! xxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. I hope you feel better soon Sue. Emmax

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the icicle border !
Hugs Kaz xx

Chicca said...

so cute!!! I'm love bear! Thanks for joining us in our week 45 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Pat said...

Great card Sue, love the cute image.

Pat xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, super cute!
Wendy xx