Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Sevillana Lady

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog,
Thanks for all my new views and followers,
I reach a brilliant number of 178, thanks.
Today I have my card
for my design team work for new upcoming artist
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.


My card today is using image called SEVILLANA


Close Up

Materials Used
6 x 6 white scalloped card
backing card reveal it card from craftwork cards
distressed inks
red pattern ribbon
promarkers
criss cross rectangle die
finished of with Duvo drops


Challenge entry



Thanks for stopping, hope to see you again.
Cheers
Sue N
xxx



6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous Sue xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just great love her love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nataliascraft said...

What a sweet card, beautiful design x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card. Emma

Patricia Alvarez said...

Gorgeous card!!! xx