Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Weightlifting Anyone

Hi Crafters

Gosh Sunday evening already, this weekend must of blinked and missed it.
Tonight I have a birthday card I made for one of my colleagues at work for his Birthday.


I used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, using Alf image.
Called Weight Lifter Alf

My Card
Materials
6 x 6 white scalloped card
papers from old stash
promarkers
happy birthday sentiment from craft work cards


Challenge entry

DigiStamp Boutique May Challenge
http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_7.html
Seize the birthday Challenge
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/anything-goes.html

Cheers
Sue N
xxx


5 comments:

  1. A super card Sue, a fabulous image and brilliant masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Sue, Alfred has to be one of my favourite characters for a chap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! your coworker is going to love this!! : )


    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue...I do rather like Alf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic male card, love the different layers. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx