Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday 9 August 2016

My Cards on Hochanda TV


Hi Crafters

Today I had two of my cards shown has samples for new stamps for Crafty Sentiments Designs
 show which was on at 6pm on Hochanda channel
(9th August) - managed a little video using my mobile below due to Sky failing to record
The design team made some most beautiful makes for the show.

(You can still see the whole show on there Hochanda TV website for up to one week)

My Easel Card

My easel card

My 5 x 7 card




(Sorry no sound, video using phone)



Close UP

Close Up

Thank you Suzette for using my makes

Cheers
Sue






2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Lovely cards, Sue! I recorded the show so hopefully will get to see it later! It's always exciting to see your stuff on air! :) xxx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards for the show. x