Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

This weeks challenge at CSD and Inspiration Blog

Hi Crafters

Thanks for joining me at my little blog.
Today I have my creation for the challenge week at CSD 
which I'm hosting
and
also today same on the CSD Inspirations page.

I have used the image called Lilly Fairy.
Decide to go back to using my Promarkers pens, 
seem to enjoy using these, shaing goes a lot better for me.

My Tag

Materials Used
Oval die cut, flag die cut, papers from LOTV and old stash
string, 2 pearl bows, 3 gem stars, sentiment 
coloured with promarkers 


Challenge Entry







Thanks for viewing, please leave a comment.
If not already please follow me.

Cheers
Sue


Check this out:-







6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, this tag is so pretty !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Sue, love how you’ve used those papers!
    DT hat on!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic entry into the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thanks for joining in the fun.
    Hugs Tracey C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . what a sweet image, and such a beautiful tag! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet tag!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx