Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday, 12 October 2015

Autumn is here !!!

Hi Crafters

Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my card for  Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirations Blog
which we promote the for Crafty Sentiments Designs.
My card I made from the the different elements
from one of the CD roms you can buy at the online shop.
Including papers and pre-coloured image




Today CDrom is called
One for the Girls



My Card

Materials used Cd Rom pre-coloured image and backing paper
Diemanics cross cross rectangle die cut
Tattened lace small leave heart die
ribbon, wooden leaves with distressed inks coloured with
sentiments from craftwork cards
kraft 6 x 6 card



Come & Get it challenge




Cheers
Sue
xx


2 comments:

  1. Pretty colour combo. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Sue, this is such an adorable card! A very cute image, and I love the contrast with the graphic background paper and the fab wooden leaves! Thanks for joining in at Myn Time to Craft~!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx