Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 6 October 2014

Have News!!!!!

Hi Crafters

Today I can announce that I am a member of Crafty Sentiments CD Design Team.



All the CD's I will be promoting are available at the Shop 


Thanks Suzette (Owner) & Valou  (DT coordinator) for asking me to join.
Congrats to Chanya, Lisa, Tracey who also asked to be part of this CD Team.


My creations will be posted on their Inspirations page,

Challenge page

and finally here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by again.

Cheers
Sue
xx

9 comments:

Sam K said...

Big congrats hun :) Can't wait to see your creations, hugs xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations sue. X

Sarah said...

Couldn't be happier for you Sue!! Well done!! xx

Pat said...

Congratulations Sue, well done look forward to seeing your lovely creations for Crafty Sentiments.

Pat xx

Lisa xx said...

Well done Sue, really pleased for you xx

Jane Savage said...

Wooo hooo, Sue! Many, many congratulations! Fab news I am doing a happy dance for you (just be grateful you can’t see it!!) :) xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome news and welcome to the wonderful team at Crafty Sentiments I am on their DT .xxx
aNNie The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

WD Sue, glad to see you're still out there in Blogland! Look forward to seeing your makes! x

EmmaT said...

Congratulations Sue, i look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. Emma xx