Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 18 August 2014

Cutie Pie Challenge Time ........

Hi Crafters

Already halfway though August, been a full week back at 
week after my fortnight off.   Just gones so quickly.
Today I have my DT card for Cutie Pie Challenges, 



the theme this challenge is Bows & Buttons 
and most important must be CUTE...........
The sponsor is Craft Ribbons, thanks for joining us
I have used Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Art Pads coloured with
Spectrum Noirs pens

My Card

Close up


Materials
Image from Hobby House Art Pads
6 x 6 white scalloped card
backing papers 8 x 8 LOTV paper pads
Happy Birthday pink card
plain pink card
purple cow fancy blade cutter
double up purple ribbon
paper bow from craftwork cards
5 flower buttons
Happy birthday sentiment using safmat film

Crafting from the heart challenge - http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
Sue
xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is sooooo cute Sue. I pestered my Mum and Dad for a hobby horse when I was little, and I ended up with a broom stick with a stuffed sock head!! I guess that's where the love of horses started!!

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Sue! Love her purple dress and boots! xx