Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday, 18 August 2014

Cutie Pie Challenge Time ........

Hi Crafters

Already halfway though August, been a full week back at 
week after my fortnight off.   Just gones so quickly.
Today I have my DT card for Cutie Pie Challenges, 



the theme this challenge is Bows & Buttons 
and most important must be CUTE...........
The sponsor is Craft Ribbons, thanks for joining us
I have used Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Art Pads coloured with
Spectrum Noirs pens

My Card

Close up


Materials
Image from Hobby House Art Pads
6 x 6 white scalloped card
backing papers 8 x 8 LOTV paper pads
Happy Birthday pink card
plain pink card
purple cow fancy blade cutter
double up purple ribbon
paper bow from craftwork cards
5 flower buttons
Happy birthday sentiment using safmat film

Crafting from the heart challenge - http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
Sue
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute Sue. I pestered my Mum and Dad for a hobby horse when I was little, and I ended up with a broom stick with a stuffed sock head!! I guess that's where the love of horses started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sue! Love her purple dress and boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project rocks! Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Crafts Galore Challenge. Good luck and I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx