Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Cheers Dad !!!!!!!


Hi Crafters

Back at work now, been busy catching up a fortnight 
and ongoing daily work, nearly there.

Today I have card for Dad 
Entering this card in August Digi Boutique Challenge.

I purchase a few if their images and made this card from one.

My Card

Materials
8 x 8 kraft card
8 x 8 docrafts paper pack
6 x 6 paper pack old stash
black card
embellishments enamel gems
lotv clear stamp
dad clear stamp
spectrum noirs pens tb3, tb2, dg2, tb1, eb1, fs6. gb10


Challenge Entry

Perfectly Rustics Challenge - http://perfectlyrustics.com/category/challenges/
Digi Boutique August Challenge 



Cheers
Sue
xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue...hope its not been to stressful back at work, the first day back is always worse. im off till monday but my "invalid" is keeping me busy.

    such a sweet card, love this jolly image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card for the man in your life, thanks for joining Perfectly Rustics Masculine Challenge
    Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a guy, Sue! That is such a wonderful image (coloured beautifully) and I love your fab layout and that brilliant rosette! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue, I love Alf, he's such a fab character. Bet you've forgotten you ever went away!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card sue.
    Love that Strippy paper
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card! Fun image, love the DP and your choice if embellies!
    Ps: I've got candy on my blog if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card for a man! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx