Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 12 July 2013

Good News and 99 million balloons.........................


Hi Crafters

Firstly I have some good news.
Got my results of  Hysterectomy operation, including removal of the cyst on my ovary 
  all the tests have come back clear, so no further treatment.
It's a huge relief, so things will get back to normal in August.


Today I have an image I used from new designer which our 
DT Leader Susan (Robyn's Fetish) has found.

Please check her shop and challenge site out, there is so many cute designs to purchase.

Below I have used her freebie to use to enter their current challenge.


My Card

Materials
6 x 6 white square card
free paper pad lets fly away (old stash)
cream card
distressed inks
promarkers
memory box kite dies
sentiment from craftworks cards


Challenges
Gerda Steiner Challenges - http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/challenge/

Cheers
Sue
xx

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

So glad to hear you are all clear Sue, such a worrying time,and can feel your relief...fabulous card, love the hot air balloons and such great papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, great image and beautiful colours. Best of all though so pleased that everything has gone well for you after the operation and with your results. Lots of hugs and have a great weekend.

Pat xx

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fun card! Love the kites, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

PS: WHERE did you get that photo of the meerkat for your header? I LOVE it! :)

Sue Nicholson said...

Thanks Leslie, took the picture myself at a zoo in somerset,uk.