Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 9 June 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #163 - Die Cuts or Punches



Hi Crafters

Schedule posts in advance due to Operation.

Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "DIE CUTS or PUNCHES"
Our sponsor this week are WHOOPSIE DAISY
PRIZE:   3 sheets of the winner's choice from their Store

My card is using their image called
"Sheet 152 Image A"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card


Materials
Pink paper
Flower Corner Punch
Memory box precious stars die cut
Forever friends 6 x 6 paper pad
Promarkers

Hope this schedule posts as worked
Cheers
Sue
x

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue. Hope everything went well with the operation and that you are now recovering well.

Pat xx

Edwina said...

Hi sue, I love your card. It is so pretty. I love the star die cuts. So pretty. I have never seen that design before. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown