Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 2 June 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #162 - Use A Digi


Hi Crafters


Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "USE A DIGI"
Our sponsor this week are Robyn's Fetish
PRIZE:   3 digital stamps of the winner's choice from their Store

My card is using their image called
"Cookin Mouse"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card




Materials
5 x 7 scalloped white card
Tea Party 6 x 6 paper pack
Pink ribbon from Stampin Up
Pink candi dots
Simply perfect sentiment
promarkers


Well two days to go until Operation Day, schedule posts, fingers they work.

Cheers
Sue


4 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Marlene DT sis

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, what a cute image.

Pat xx

Edwina said...

Hi Sue, This card is so adorable! I love the background paper. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
PS. I am thinking of you. Good Luck!

Michelle said...

The background paper is so adorable. fits right in with your image. Lovely Card. Good Luck with everything and I will be sending positive thoughts.

Michelle (DT SIS)