Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 10 March 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 150 - Birthday Cards


Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "BIRTHDAY CARDS"
Our sponsor this week are
Dragonsmoore Spyder's Other Corner

PRIZE: 5 digis  of the winner's choice from
http://dragonsmoore.blogspot.com/
My card is using their image called
" Your my cherry on the top"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card



Materials
6 x 6 white card, scalloped one end
Purple and birthday paper packs, cut into various shapes using purple cow mouse cutter
Lilli of Valley clear Happy Birthday stamp
Scalloped punch
Purple star button and purple/white twine
Glossy accents on cherry
Promarkers


Cheers
Sue
x

14 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and colors!
Hugs Sandra

Laurence said...

Lovely Card, thanks for sharing.

Laurence

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous card Sue. Marlene

Edwina said...

Cute card! I love the papers and sentiment you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Chris said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Darlene said...

SWEET!!! What a cute image and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Michelle said...

I really love the way you cut the paper. Wonderful coloring on your mouse. This is a cute image.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness...what a super cute card! Love the fun image and yummy cupcake:)
Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What an adorable image! The different bits of paper look fabulous together - and I love that oversized scalloped edge!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Rachel said...

Hee, hee! What a sweet card! You can't beat a cupcake!

Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Bridie said...

Really cute fun card I love the star button

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute card. He is really pleased with himself at getting the cherry!

Liz x

Tracy said...

He's a fun little guy Sue. Super sweet and cute to boot! Hugs!

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, this really made me smile - what a gorgeous card! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx