Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 25 May 2012

Guest Designer at Card Crafter's Circle Challenge

Hi Crafters

With my role with DT for Robyn's Fetish Challenges been asked to be a guest designer for CARD CRAFTER'S CIRCLE CHALLENGE for their new challenge which starts today.


Their sponsors for this challenge is ROBYN's FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE - http://robynsfetish.com/

The theme for this challenge is called  TAGS.

Here's my Tag, I used image called Tilly's Valentine Toad  many thanks for Robyn's Fetish allowing me to use this image on my tag and to Card Crafter's Circle for the opportunity to be a guest designer.


Materials used
Pink stripe card, rounded off around bottom edge.
Top edge Scalloped round top and punch one single hole.
Round the edge of the whole tag distressed
Cherry Lynn corner die cuts 4 off in pink light card
Pink organza ribbon tied through the top punch hole, ends held down with two die patterned hearts.
Image coloured with Promarkers and then sat onto of die cut flower to give a lily pad effect.
Finished off with five pink plastic flowers and Joy Crafts Butterfly die cut with glitter on wings.

Thanks again for this opportunity to showcase my work.

Challenge entry

Mike Coffee Challenge - Use those die cuts - http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
I Love Promakers - Use Die Cuts - http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
Cute Card Thursday - Pink & Green - http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
Sue
xxx




11 comments:

Pat said...

Oh such a cute tag Sue, love the froggy.

Pat xx

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Sue,
I really love the shape of your tag and you have used my two favourite colours pink and green!!! Naturally I love your card and it's such a cute frog!
Trish Munro

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is one,really super cute tag Hun just love that frog hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Cute froggy tag ! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Sue, this is so sweet. Love the lil' froggy and the gorgeous details. Love it! Yes I will be at Stamp Magic, are you going? it would be great to say hi if you are :o)

Donna x

Edwina said...

Sue, Your tag is very cute. I love the corner die cuts. They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

fab tag x

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute fun tag... Thanks for playing along in MCS challenge....

Jenée said...

Your tag is so cute with that whimsical little frog. Thank you for being a guest DT this week at Card Crafter's Circle. Your design has added so much to our team. Great work.

Berit said...

What a cute tag, love the frog.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x

WeirdCat said...

That frog is so cute, looks great on a tag, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x