Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday, 11 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hi Crafters

I have been given an award by Sylvia.
You can find her lovely blog here at  http://happycraftytimes5.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much Sylvia, this means a great deal, so happy you have given me this award.



So with this award comes some rules you have to:-


1.   Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.   Include a link to their blog.
3. Give the award to 15 blogs you follow regularly or have just discovered.
4.   Leave a message in their comment box.
5.   Tell 7 facts about yourself.


My Seven Facts:-
1.   I Love Ten Pin Bowling
2.   I love Crafts & Card Making
3.   I Love Wine Gums & Chocolate
4.   Had Two Chipmunks
5.  Have a Fantastic Husband
6.   On Child and have No Children
7.  Love tracing my Family Tree


Please visit my super friends blogs and say Hi  ................


Have a brilliant week.
Cheers
Sue
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Awe!! Thanks Sue, so kind of you and congratulations for receiving the award, well deserved!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much hunni...and well done too...So well deserved sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Sue xx, have partially kept to the rules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank You Sue, you are a love. Huge congrats to you, you so deserve it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet of you. Thank you. Congrats to you as well. You deserve it:=) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Sue and congrats on your award, hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, congrats on winning my blog candy. Could you please send me your e-mail address so I can give it to Tammy so she can send you your prize? Thanks and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx