Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Yipee !!!!! Design Team Post

Hi Crafters,

I can announce today that I am a member of the Design Team for Southern Girls Challenge Blog run by Lou and Trace.


Please find Southern Girls blinkie on my sidebar.

We are all split under two teams I am under Trace's team and the rest of team are listed on my sidebar, please have a look at the talented ladies blogs.

Very exicited about this post, thanks again Lou & Trace's for the chance to be on their Design Team.  Looking forward to my first design card in November and working with great design team.

Would like to dedicate is to Woo and Cutie Pie Ladies for giving me the inspiration and confidence.

Please add to my followers list to keep up to date with Cuite Pie  & Southern Girls Challenges.

Cheers
Sue
xx

9 comments:

Pat said...

Well done Sue, I am sure you will be a great asset to the team at Southern Girls.

Pat xx

Vicky said...

That's fabulous news Sue....and well done too hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Bettina L. said...

Congrats honey. So glad you and I are going to be teammates there as well;) Big hugs Bettina xx

Hazel said...

Big congratulations Sue, you deserve it!!
Hugs
H xx

Sue U said...

Congratulations Sue!! So looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the DT :-D Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

congrats Sue, really pleased for you xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sue! well deserved spot, see you can do it! believe in yourself hunny! Hugs Woo xx

Tracy said...

Welcome aboard Sue! Another very talented lady snuffled up by us at SG
Hugs
Tracy

lindyloo said...

Congratulations Sue! really made up for you xxx